Do you want to sell products on Amazon and on the website? You have come to the right place. WP-Lister for Amazon nulled integrates your WooCommerce product catalog with inventory on Amazon.
How to List products from WordPress on Amazon?
WP-Lister for Amazon integrates your WooCommerce product catalog with inventory on Amazon.
You can save a lot of time (and money) without having to enter all product details repeatedly. But more importantly, WP-Lister Pro for Amazon will keep inventory in sync by automatically reducing the amount of inventory in WooCommerce when selling items on Amazon, and vice versa.
You might also like : Permalink Manager Pro nulled or Free Download WPML WooCommerce Multilingual plugin nulled.
WP-Lister for Amazon pro features
- list any number of items
- supports product variations
- supports all official Amazon category feeds as well as custom feed templates
- Create new product pages on Amazon using product details from WooCommerce
- Match WooCommerce products to Amazon products by Title, SKU or custom attributes
- Import product title, images and attributes from Amazon
- Reduce stock quantity in WooCommerce when an item is sold on Amazon
- Update inventory on Amazon when a product is sold or changed in WooCommerce
- Create variations from Amazon as variable products in WooCommerce
- Create orders in WooCommerce from sales on Amazon
- Map WooCommerce product attributes to Amazon feed columns
- Fetch and display listing quality alerts
Download WP-Lister for Amazon nulled
The plugin files of WP-Lister for Amazon nulled are available in archived (zip) format, you won’t need to unzip the file after downloading.
Note 1: To activate your license key, go to WP-Lister for Amazon > Settings > License key and enter your “purchase key” in the appropriate field to access all the features of the WP-Lister for Amazon Pro plugin. (the activation license key is attached with the downloaded zip file and usually License key = “nulled” or “ThemesChamp”)
Note 2: If you have problems with downloading the nulled WP-Lister for Amazon plugin, try disabling AD block for the site or try another web browser.