WooCommerce Product FAQ Improves user experience of your shop, it provides quick access to buyers information, and reduce support question and queries. Add frequently asked questions (FAQs) to the products within your WooCommerce shop. Visitors of your store can then read those Product Questions while browsing the Product Pages within your website.
WooCommerce Advanced Product nulled
By checking the Product Question end user can also able to respond to a specific question by adding their comment. Option to add unlimited questions and set product by the backend, so it can display on product pages. WooCommerce Product FAQ has full customization options. . End user, buyer’s also able to post their questions so that admin can see and approved their question. Once approved by admin Question will display on Product page.
WooCommerce Advanced Product FAQs Key Features :
- Accordion Display
- Desktop, Tablet & Mobile Support
- Comments support
- Sorting by name, date ascending, descending
- Likes dislike functionality
- Ajax based pagination for FAQ
- Full setting options for customization
- Option to post Question from user
- Display FAQ on tab or after add to cart button
- Fully Responsive
- WooCommerce compatible style for product information tabCustom Style Support
- Schema Support
- Unlimited FAQs
- FAQs related to products
- Displays within WooCommerce Product Tabs
- Works with all Product Types
- Easy Management
- Option to set button’s text, color, font size etc
Download WooCommerce Advanced Product nulled
The plugin files of WooCommerce Advanced Product nulled are available in archived (zip) format, you won’t need to unzip the file after downloading.
Note 1: To activate your license key, go to WooCommerce Advanced Product> Settings > License key and enter your “purchase key” in the appropriate field to access all the features of the WooCommerce Advanced Product Pro plugin. (the activation license key is attached with the downloaded zip file and usually License key = “nulled” or “ThemesChamp”)
Note 2: If you have problems with downloading the nulled WooCommerce Advanced Product plugin, try disabling AD block for the site or try another web browser.