[Fixed] This website is using an illegal Copy Of Jannah Theme
Most users of the nulled Jannah theme have recognized the problem of an error message saying that the copy of the nulled Jannah theme used is not legal.
The message is as follows:
This website is using an illegal copy of Jannah theme
In this article, we will show you how to solve this problem, step by step.
How to fix the Jannah nulled theme error?
If you are using a copy of the Jannah theme, then this error has already affected your site.
If not, it will happen soon.
Don’t worry about it at all. I will help you solve this problem. All you have to do is follow these steps
We are going to propose you two ways to fix the error of the null Jannah theme, saying: » This website is using illegal copy of jannah theme » .
Method 1: Modify a file of Jannah theme nulled
To solve the problem of the null Jannah theme, just modify the file « style.php » by following these steps:
- In the cPanel file manager, navigate to your themes folder.
- Go to themes > jannah > inc > style.php .
- Choose the file » style.php » and click on modify.
- In the code of the style.php file : change this line » add_action( ‘init’, ‘jannah_theme_custom_styling’ ); » by the following one : » //add_action( ‘init’, ‘jannah_theme_custom_styling’ ); « .
- Save the changes.
Method 2 : Download Jannah theme nulled without error
The second way to solve the Jannah nulled theme problem, is to replace the existing theme in your site, by a nulled but error-free theme.
You can download the Jannah package proposed by ThemesChamp.com here :
Make sure you extract the zip file, and inside it, navigate to jannah.zip.
The jannah.zip file is the one you want to upload to WordPress, or through Cpanel or FTP.
You must then replace your old Jannah theme, for the new Jannah theme download.
And don’t worry at all. All your old theme changes will remain saved.
Jannah theme installation
There are two ways to install the new version of the null Jannah theme without errors.
Indeed, you can install the theme in two ways: by WordPress or by FTP.
But, before you can install Jannah, you must first download the necessary files of the theme from the link above.
Via WordPress :
You must first remove your old version of the nulled Jannah theme displaying the error message: « This website is using an illegal copy of Jannah theme » .
- Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes.
- Click the « Add New » button at the top of the page and then click the « Upload Theme » button.
- If you have downloaded the installable WordPress file, you do not need to unzip it. If you downloaded the full theme package, you need to unzip the master file themeforest-15966053-jannah-responsive-news-wordpress-theme.zip, you will see the file jannah.zip, this is the one you choose to install.
- Click on « Choose a file » and select the file jannah.zip.
- Once the file has downloaded, to activate Jannah, go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and click the Activate button.
Via FTP :
- Connect to the installation of your server via FTP. To do this, you can use a software such as Filezilla.
- If you have downloaded the complete ThemeForest package, please unzip the master file themeforest-15966053-jannah-responsive-news-wordpress-theme.zip and then unzip the file jannah.zip which will give you a Jannah folder.
- Download the extracted Jannah folder in the wp-content > themes folder on the server. Make sure the folder name is -> ‘jannah’.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Themes and click the ‘Enable’ button. for the Jannah theme.
Finally, we hope that, by following this Jannah theme error resolution guide, you have downloaded and installed the Jannah theme correctly.
Do you have any other questions about how to fix the null Jannah theme error? Please leave your comments in the « Comments » section below.