ACF Frontend Form Element Pro Nulled for your users so they can edit content by themselves from the frontend.
ACF Frontend nulled : advantages and features of the plugin
- Let your users edit posts from the frontend of their site without having to access the WordPress dashboard.
- Allow users to edit their user data easily from the frontend.
- If you have global data – like header and footer data – you can create an options page using ACF and let your users edit from the frontend.
- Prevent all or specific users from submitting the form more than a number of times.
- Set emails to be sent and map the form data to display in the email fields such as the email address, the from address, subject, and message.
- Display the form in a modal window that opens when clicking a button so that it won’t take up any space on your pages.
- Choose who sees your form based on user role or by specific users.
- Let your users publish new posts from the frontend using the “new post” action
- Use Elementor to style the form and modal window as well the buttons
- Give the end user the best content managment experience without having to open the ACF or Elementor documentations. It’s all ready to go right here.
- Make your forms more engaging by adding multiple steps.
- Pick and chose which users have acess to the WordPress admin area.
- We’re adding built in fields for Woocomerce products. Let your users add their products from the frontend!
- Allow new users to register to your site with a built in user registration form! You can even hide the WordPress dashboard from these new users.